Index of all built-in rules available for VM
Rules which enforce generally accepted best practices.
- AvoidReassigningParameters: Reassigning values to incoming parameters is not recommended. Use temporary local variables inst…
- UnusedMacroParameter: Avoid unused macro parameters. They should be deleted.
Rules that help you discover design issues.
- AvoidDeeplyNestedIfStmts: Avoid creating deeply nested if-then statements since they are harder to read and error-prone to …
- CollapsibleIfStatements: Sometimes two consecutive ‘if’ statements can be consolidated by separating their conditions with…
- ExcessiveTemplateLength: The template is too long. It should be broken up into smaller pieces.
- NoInlineStyles: Avoid inline styles. Use css classes instead.
Rules to detect constructs that are either broken, extremely confusing or prone to runtime errors.